Russia's Tatneft second quarter profit more than triples
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian mid-sized oil producer Tatneft (TATN.MM) said on Monday its second-quarter profit attributable to shareholders more than tripled year-on-year to 14.9 billion roubles ($447.26 million).
Revenues for the reported period rose by 9 percent to 104.7 billion roubles, while earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization were up by 42 percent at 26 billion roubles.
($1 = 33.3140 Russian roubles)
(Reporting by Lidia Kelly, Editing by Alessandra Prentice)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales