Russia's Tatneft second quarter profit more than triples
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian mid-sized oil producer Tatneft (TATN.MM) said on Monday its second-quarter profit attributable to shareholders more than tripled year-on-year to 14.9 billion roubles ($447.26 million).
Revenues for the reported period rose by 9 percent to 104.7 billion roubles, while earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization were up by 42 percent at 26 billion roubles.
($1 = 33.3140 Russian roubles)
(Reporting by Lidia Kelly, Editing by Alessandra Prentice)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA