Telefonica closes $743 million loan to buy Nokia infrastructure
MADRID (Reuters) - Spain's Telefonica said on Monday it had closed a financing deal worth $743 million to acquire infrastructure from Nokia's Nokia Solutions and Networks.
The deal is the second of its kind after a similar deal in 2011, Telefonica said.
The telecommunications company signed the credit deal with BBVA, Santander and Barclays.
(Reporting By Robert Hetz; Writing by Paul Day; Editing by Sarah Morris)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow