AT&T buys spectrum from Verizon Wireless in $1.9 bln deal
Sept 10 (Reuters) - AT&T Inc said in a regulatory filing on Tuesday that it acquired spectrum from Verizon Wireless for $1.9 billion in cash.
The spectrum, in the 700 MHz band, covers 42 million people throughout the United States.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine