Toyota Europe sees 'much bigger' 2013/14 profit vs year-earlier
FRANKFURT, Sept 10
FRANKFURT, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp expects profits at its European business to improve in its current financial year from the 246 million euros ($326 million) it posted last year, Didier Leroy, President of Toyota Motor Europe, told Reuters.
"It will be much bigger than that," Leroy said at the Frankfurt car show on Tuesday.
Leroy also said that Toyota Motor Europe aims to achieve a return on sales of around 5 percent in the medium to long term.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea