Belgium opens order books on new June 2045 bond
LONDON, Sept 10 (IFR) - The Kingdom of Belgium, rated Aa3/AA/AA, has opened books on its new June 2045 benchmark euro bond, setting guidance at mid-swaps plus 113/115bp, according to a bank managing the deal.
Initial price thoughts were released earlier on Tuesday at mid-swaps plus 115bp area. The deal will price later in the day via lead managers Barclays, BNP Paribas Fortis, JP Morgan and Societe Generale.
Belgium has also cancelled a planned auction scheduled for September 30. (Reporting by John Geddie, editing by Julian Baker)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |