Belgium set to price EUR4bn June 2045 OLO 71 bond
LONDON, Sept 10 (IFR) - The Kingdom of Belgium, rated Aa3/AA/AA, is set to price a new EUR4bn June 2045 benchmark bond later on Tuesday at a spread of mid-swaps plus 113bp, said a bank managing the deal.
Orders topped EUR7bn, and the final spread was set at the tight end of mid-swaps plus 113/115bp guidance and initial price thoughts of mid-swaps plus 115bp area.
Barclays, BNP Paribas Fortis, JP Morgan and Societe Generale will price the bonds later in the day.
Belgium has also cancelled a planned auction scheduled for September 30. (Reporting by John Geddie, editing by Julian Baker)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |