Belgium prices EUR4bn 3.75% June 2045 OLO 71
LONDON, Sept 10 (IFR) - The Kingdom of Belgium, rated Aa3/AA/AA, has priced a new EUR4bn 3.75% bond maturing in June 2045, said banks managing the deal on Tuesday.
The bond priced at 96.377, giving a spread of mid-swaps plus 113bp and a reoffer yield of 3.953%.
Over EUR7bn orders were placed during Belgium's first sale of a new 30-year bond in over three years. (Reporting by John Geddie, editing by Julian Baker)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image