PRESS DIGEST - Bulgaria - Sept 10
SOFIA, Sept 10
SOFIA, Sept 10 (Reuters) - These are some of the main stories in Bulgarian newspapers on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- The foreign ministry called on all Bulgarians that are in Syria to leave the country as soon as possible. (Monitor, Presa, Duma)
MONITOR - Bulgaria can receive technical and expert help from Brussels if the country aces a refugee wave from Syria, Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev said
SEGA - The government is considering to raise the minimum monthly wage to 330 levs ($220) from current 310 levs as o next year, officials said.
-- The government will seek a new analysis on whether the country should relaunch the construction of 2,000 megawatts Belene nuclear project, Socialist leader Sergei Stanishev said. (Presa, Sega, Duma, Standart, Trud)
CAPITAL DAILY - Romanian pharmaceutical company Rompharm Company has acquired a nine percent stake in Bulgarian Sopharma for 36 million levs. ($1 = 1.4759 Bulgarian levs)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message