Canadian housing starts fall in August
TORONTO, Sept 10
TORONTO, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Canadian housing starts fell more than expected in August from July, according to data from the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corp released on Tuesday.
The seasonally adjusted annualized rate of housing starts was 180,291 units in August, down from July and below market expectations of 189,500 starts. The July figures were revised slightly higher to 193,021 from the 192,853 originally reported.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats