EQT buys Finnish healthcare firm Terveystalo from Bridgepoint
STOCKHOLM, Sept 10
STOCKHOLM, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Swedish private equity firm EQT has agreed to buy Finland's largest healthcare services company Terveystalo from British peer Bridgepoint, EQT said in a statement on Tuesday.
Terveystalo operates 18 hospitals and 141 clinics in Finland and employs around 6,300. It had sales of 455 million euros in 2012 and EBITDA of 52.4 million.
(Reporting by Sven Nordenstam)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |