EQT buys Finnish healthcare firm Terveystalo from Bridgepoint
STOCKHOLM, Sept 10
STOCKHOLM, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Swedish private equity firm EQT has agreed to buy Finland's largest healthcare services company Terveystalo from British peer Bridgepoint, EQT said in a statement on Tuesday.
Terveystalo operates 18 hospitals and 141 clinics in Finland and employs around 6,300. It had sales of 455 million euros in 2012 and EBITDA of 52.4 million.
(Reporting by Sven Nordenstam)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |