EQT buys Finnish healthcare firm Terveystalo from Bridgepoint
STOCKHOLM, Sept 10
STOCKHOLM, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Swedish private equity firm EQT has agreed to buy Finland's largest healthcare services company Terveystalo from British peer Bridgepoint, EQT said in a statement on Tuesday.
Terveystalo operates 18 hospitals and 141 clinics in Finland and employs around 6,300. It had sales of 455 million euros in 2012 and EBITDA of 52.4 million.
(Reporting by Sven Nordenstam)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |