Esprit says does not expect to post a loss in 2013/14
HONG KONG, Sept 10
HONG KONG, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Europe-focused retailer Esprit Holdings Ltd does not expect to post a loss in the current fiscal year or set aside further provisions, its CEO told Reuters on Tuesday.
Chief executive Jose Manuel Martinez Gutierrez, however, did not specify if the company would return to profit or break-even, and he did not give further details.
Martinez was speaking before an earnings briefing following Esprit's announcement of a deeper-then-expected net loss for the fiscal year that ended in June.
(Reporting By Donny Kwok and Twinnie Siu; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree and Miral Fahmy)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'