Forest Labs names ex-Bausch & Lomb head Brent Saunders as CEO
Sept 10 (Reuters) - Forest Laboratories Inc said on Tuesday that it had named Brent Saunders, the former head of Bausch & Lomb Inc, as chief executive officer to replace its departing long-time leader, Howard Solomon.
Forest, which announced in May that Solomon would be leaving at year-end after his 35-year run at the helm, said Saunders would take on the role effective Oct. 1. He has been a director at Forest since August 2011.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner