UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Sept 10
HELSINKI, Sept 10 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday:
The Finnish refiner upgraded its full-year profit guidance, citing good results at its renewable fuels business, which makes diesel from palm oil and animal fats.
The company said it expected full-year 2013 comparable operating profit to be higher than 530 million euros ($702.4 million). It also said renewable fuels business' full-year comparable operating profit would top 200 million euros.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media