UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Sept 10
HELSINKI, Sept 10 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday:
The Finnish refiner upgraded its full-year profit guidance, citing good results at its renewable fuels business, which makes diesel from palm oil and animal fats.
The company said it expected full-year 2013 comparable operating profit to be higher than 530 million euros ($702.4 million). It also said renewable fuels business' full-year comparable operating profit would top 200 million euros.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources