Perella Weinberg hires former MS energy banker
NEW YORK, Sept 10
NEW YORK, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Investment bank Perella Weinberg Partners said it hired former Morgan Stanley investment banker Ryan Moss as a partner to provide strategic and financial advice to clients in the natural resources sector.
Moss will divide his time between New York and Dallas, the firm said in a statement on Tuesday. He was most recently a managing director at Morgan Stanley, covering midstream and upstream energy companies.
He will work alongside Perella Weinberg's other partners in the natural resources sector, Michael Dickman and Bob Maguire.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats