Russia's Transcontainer H1 net profit up 1.4 pct y/y
MOSCOW, Sept 10
MOSCOW, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Russian rail group Transcontainer said on Tuesday its first half net profit stood at 2.8 billion roubles ($84.6 million), up 1.4 percent year-on-year.
The company, which amounts for nearly half of Russia's container transportation, said its revenues rose 3.5 percent to 18.2 billion roubles.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Ukraine threatens to retake territory from defiant rebels