Texas Instruments narrows 3rd-quarter forecast
Sept 9 (Reuters) - No. 3 U.S. chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc narrowed its third-quarter forecast.
The company now estimates earnings of 51 to 55 cents per share on revenue of $3.15 billion to $3.29 billion for the quarter ending Sept. 30.
It had previously estimated earnings per share of 49 to 57 cents on revenue of $3.09 billion to $3.35 billion.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study