Taiwan's UMC Aug sales rise 6 pct on year
TAIPEI, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, posted a 6.2 percent rise in August sales from a year earlier. Following are details of the sales: AUG Y/Y % YR-TO-DATE Y/Y % Sales (T$ bln) 11 +6.2 82.242 +6.3 (US$ mln) 370
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image