AT&T buys spectrum from Verizon Wireless in $1.9 billion deal
(Reuters) - AT&T Inc (T.N) said in a regulatory filing on Tuesday that it acquired spectrum from Verizon Wireless (VZ.N) (VOD.L) for $1.9 billion in cash.
The spectrum, in the 700 MHz band, covers 42 million people throughout the United States.
(Reporting by Jennifer Saba in New York; Editing by Steve Orlofsdky)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video