AT&T buys spectrum from Verizon Wireless in $1.9 billion deal
(Reuters) - AT&T Inc (T.N) said in a regulatory filing on Tuesday that it acquired spectrum from Verizon Wireless (VZ.N) (VOD.L) for $1.9 billion in cash.
The spectrum, in the 700 MHz band, covers 42 million people throughout the United States.
(Reporting by Jennifer Saba in New York; Editing by Steve Orlofsdky)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |