AT&T buys spectrum from Verizon Wireless in $1.9 billion deal
(Reuters) - AT&T Inc (T.N) said in a regulatory filing on Tuesday that it acquired spectrum from Verizon Wireless (VZ.N) (VOD.L) for $1.9 billion in cash.
The spectrum, in the 700 MHz band, covers 42 million people throughout the United States.
(Reporting by Jennifer Saba in New York; Editing by Steve Orlofsdky)
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance |
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Islamic State executes dozens of Syrian army soldiers: monitor