Tropical Storm Gabrielle stronger than previously estimated: NHC
(Reuters) - Tropical Storm Gabrielle has become stronger than previously estimated, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said in its latest bulletin on Tuesday.
The storm was about 95 miles south of Bermuda with maximum sustained winds of 50 miles per hour (85 kmph), the NHC said.
Gabrielle is expected to pass over or near Bermuda on Tuesday night and early Wednesday, the Miami-based weather forecasters said.
(Reporting by Koustav Samanta in Bangalore; Editing by Marguerita Choy)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted