Kerry to discuss Syria's chemical weapons with Russia in Geneva on Thursday
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Secretary of State John Kerry will meet Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in Geneva on Thursday to discuss Syria's chemical weapons, U.S. officials said.
Kerry said earlier on Tuesday that Lavrov was expected to send him Russia's proposals on securing Syria's chemical weapons for review by the Obama administration.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt