Kerry to discuss Syria's chemical weapons with Russia in Geneva on Thursday
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Secretary of State John Kerry will meet Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in Geneva on Thursday to discuss Syria's chemical weapons, U.S. officials said.
Kerry said earlier on Tuesday that Lavrov was expected to send him Russia's proposals on securing Syria's chemical weapons for review by the Obama administration.
(Reporting by Arshad Mohammed and Paul Eckert; editing by Jackie Frank)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying but stresses easy policy |