Kerry to discuss Syria's chemical weapons with Russia in Geneva on Thursday
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Secretary of State John Kerry will meet Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in Geneva on Thursday to discuss Syria's chemical weapons, U.S. officials said.
Kerry said earlier on Tuesday that Lavrov was expected to send him Russia's proposals on securing Syria's chemical weapons for review by the Obama administration.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies
Major U.S. poultry firms are administering antibiotics to their flocks far more pervasively than regulators realize, posing a potential risk to human health. Full Article