Venezuela consumer prices rise 3.0 pct in August: cenbank
CARACAS, Sept 10
CARACAS, Sept 10 (Reuters) - Venezuela's consumer prices rose 3.0 percent in August, the central bank said on Tuesday, compared with a 4.2 percent increase in July.
Annualized inflation to August reached 45.4 percent, the bank said, compared with 18.1 percent in the same period a year earlier.
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |