Books on Verizon's bond top USD75bn -source
NEW YORK, Sept 10 (IFR) - Books on Verizon's acquisition finance bond have reached more than USD75bn, a market source close to the deal said on Tuesday.
Books closed at 5pm London time for European accounts and are set to close at 3pm EST for US accounts.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |