Books on Verizon's bond top USD75bn -source
NEW YORK, Sept 10 (IFR) - Books on Verizon's acquisition finance bond have reached more than USD75bn, a market source close to the deal said on Tuesday.
Books closed at 5pm London time for European accounts and are set to close at 3pm EST for US accounts.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image