Bombardier wins $203 million contract from Azerbaijan Railways
Sept 11 (Reuters) - A consortium led by Canadian aircraft and train maker Bombardier Inc won a $288 million contract from Azerbaijan Railways to deliver signaling systems for an international corridor connecting Asia and Europe.
Bombardier said its share in the contract is $203 million.
Under the contract, the company will provide signaling systems on the 503 km (313 miles) long Baku-Boyuk-Kesik section of the line.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video