Brazil to inject up to $8.7 bln into BNDES, source says
RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept 11
RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept 11 (Reuters) - Brazil's National Treasury is finalizing terms of a capital injection into state development lender BNDES that will allow the country's top source of long-term corporate loans to ramp up disbursements for this year and early 2014, a source with direct knowledge of the situation said on Wednesday.
The injection could reach up to 20 billion reais ($8.7 billion) and may be announced by the end of this month, said the source, who declined to be identified because the matter is still under discussion.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |