Adcock says talks with Pretoria over CFR bid have gone well
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 11
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 11 (Reuters) - The chairman of South Africa's Adcock Ingram said on Wednesday discussions with South Africa's government over a proposed 12.6 billion rand ($1.3 billion) takeover from Chile's CFR have gone "extremely well".
The South African government has in the past scuppered big cross-border deals, but Chairman Khotso Mokhele told a conference call talks with the government so far had gone well. ($1 = 9.9009 South African rand) (Reporting by David Dolan; editing by Ed Stoddard)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image