China Oil & Gas' shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG, Sept 11
HONG KONG, Sept 11 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of China Oil & Gas Group Ltd was suspended on Wednesday, pending a statement related to inside information, the Hong Kong Stock Exchange said, without giving further details.
The company's shares last closed on Tuesday at HK$1.07.
For a copy of the statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections