China Oil & Gas' shares suspended - HKEx
HONG KONG, Sept 11
HONG KONG, Sept 11 (Reuters) - Trading in shares of China Oil & Gas Group Ltd was suspended on Wednesday, pending a statement related to inside information, the Hong Kong Stock Exchange said, without giving further details.
The company's shares last closed on Tuesday at HK$1.07.
For a copy of the statement, please click here
(Reporting by Twinnie Siu; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls