EOG Resources expects to increase its natgas production -CEO
Sept 11 (Reuters) - Oil producer EOG Resources Inc will increase its natural gas production from 2014 and beyond after having sold off some gas properties, Chief Executive William Thomas told the Barclays Capital CEO Energy-Power Conference in New York on Wednesday.
The company, once predominantly a natural gas producer, has shifted to being a large oil producer in the last three years.
"We're focused on oil," Thomas told investors and analysts in a webcast. But the company has "dry gas in inventory" and when gas prices turn around, "we'll drill dry gas."
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat