FHLB skips issuing global notes in its Sept issuance window
Sept 11 (Reuters) - The Federal Home Loan Banks System said on Wednesday it will not issue global notes in its optional note issuance window in September.
In its 2013 calendar, FHLB said the dates are windows of optional note issuance and will provide the specific maturity and size of the offering on the dates and may forgo any scheduled monthly issuance.
The next announcement date to either pass or sell global notes is Oct. 16.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel