FHLB skips issuing global notes in its Sept issuance window
Sept 11 (Reuters) - The Federal Home Loan Banks System said on Wednesday it will not issue global notes in its optional note issuance window in September.
In its 2013 calendar, FHLB said the dates are windows of optional note issuance and will provide the specific maturity and size of the offering on the dates and may forgo any scheduled monthly issuance.
The next announcement date to either pass or sell global notes is Oct. 16.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default