Gazprom plans fixed-income investor meetings in London
LONDON, Sept 11 (IFR) - Russia's Gazprom will be hosting a series of fixed-income investor meetings in London commencing September 16, according to market sources.
The company, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, has hired Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan to arrange the meetings, which follow earlier roadshows in the United Kingdom in July.
A Reg S bond issue via the same banks as lead managers may follow, subject to market conditions. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Anil Mayre)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'