INDONESIA PRESS-Gapuraprima to issue $8.9 mln medium-term notes - (Investor Daily)
Property developer PT Perdana Gapuraprima plans to raise up to 100 billion rupiah ($8.9 million) in medium-term notes in the fourth quarter of this year, to buy land and for working capital, said corporate secretary Rosihan Saad.
The firm booked a net profit of 71 billion rupiah in the first half, up from 17 billion rupiah a year earlier on sales that reached 242 billion rupiah, up 60 percent on year (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. ($1 = 11235 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits |