INDONESIA PRESS-Modernland plans stock split - Kontan
Property developer PT Modernland Realty said it plans to split its publicly listed stock in a 1:2 ratio in November.
The company also plans to buy a 51 percent stake in PT Mitra Sindo Sukses and a 51 percent stake in PT Mitra Sindo Makmur. (Kontan)
* Note: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections