TSX steady as bank, energy shares offset Potash Corp drop
TORONTO, Sept 11 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index was little changed on Wednesday with weakness in Potash Corp of Saskatchewan was offset by gains in shares of financial and energy companies. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially closed up 0.94 points, or 0.01 percent, at 12,825.42. Six of the 10 main sectors on the index were in the red.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea