CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens lower on Potash, energy shares
TORONTO, Sept 11 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened lower on Wednesday after weakness in Potash Corp and a decline in the energy sector weighed on sentiment. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 19.32 points, or 0.15 percent, at 12,805.16 shortly after the open.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia