US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St mixed, Apple drop weighs
NEW YORK, Sept 11
NEW YORK, Sept 11 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were mixed in early trading on Wednesday, after six days of gains on the S&P 500, with Apple Inc's slide weighing on the technology sector and the Nasdaq.
The Dow Jones industrial average rose 19.77 points or 0.13 percent, to 15,210.83, the S&P 500 lost 2.68 points or 0.16 percent, to 1,681.31 and the Nasdaq Composite dropped 15.635 points or 0.42 percent, to 3,713.386.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network