Yahoo CEO says monthly traffic surpasses 800 million users
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc Chief Executive Marissa Mayer said the Internet company now has more than 800 million monthly active users, which she said represented 20 percent growth.
Speaking at the TechCrunch Disrupt conference in San Francisco on Wednesday, Mayer said the 800 million users did not include traffic from Tumblr, the online blog and social media hub that it acquired earlier this year.
(Reporting by Alexei Oreskovic)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea