Yahoo CEO says monthly traffic surpasses 800 million users
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc Chief Executive Marissa Mayer said the Internet company now has more than 800 million monthly active users, which she said represented 20 percent growth.
Speaking at the TechCrunch Disrupt conference in San Francisco on Wednesday, Mayer said the 800 million users did not include traffic from Tumblr, the online blog and social media hub that it acquired earlier this year.
(Reporting by Alexei Oreskovic)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Obama to Republican critics on immigration: 'Pass a bill'