S&P revises Providence, R.I. outlook to stable from negative
Sept 11 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Wednesday revised its outlook on Providence, Rhode Islands's general obligation debt to stable from negative.
The outlook revision to stable is due to the stabilization of the city's financial position after years of fiscal imbalance, as well as a projected fiscal 2013 budgetary surplus, S&P said.
At the same time, S&P affirmed Providence's general obligation rating at triple-B.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data