Bombardier wins $203 million contract from Azerbaijan Railways
(Reuters) - A consortium led by Canadian aircraft and train maker Bombardier Inc (BBDb.TO) won a $288 million contract from Azerbaijan Railways to deliver signaling systems for an international corridor connecting Asia and Europe.
Bombardier said its share in the contract is $203 million.
Under the contract, the company will provide signaling systems on the 503 km (313 miles) long Baku-Boyuk-Kesik section of the line.
(Reporting by Krithika Krishnamurthy in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |