U.S. DOE approves LNG exports from Dominion's Cove Point
WASHINGTON, Sept 11
WASHINGTON, Sept 11 (Reuters) - The Obama administration on Wednesday authorized U.S. natural gas exports from a fourth U.S. facility.
Dominion Resources Inc's Cove Point terminal in Maryland received conditional permission from the Energy Department to export up to 0.77 billion cubic feet of natural gas a day.
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in South Korean ferry disaster |
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |