U.S. DOE approves LNG exports from Dominion's Cove Point
WASHINGTON, Sept 11
WASHINGTON, Sept 11 (Reuters) - The Obama administration on Wednesday authorized U.S. natural gas exports from a fourth U.S. facility.
Dominion Resources Inc's Cove Point terminal in Maryland received conditional permission from the Energy Department to export up to 0.77 billion cubic feet of natural gas a day.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |