YIT warns on profit due to weak apartment sales in Finland
HELSINKI, Sept 11
HELSINKI, Sept 11 (Reuters) - Finnish construction group YIT on Wednesday cut its full-year profit and sales forecasts due to weak apartment sales in its home market.
The company said it now expects 2013 sales and adjusted operating profit will be lower than last year. It had previously predicted full-year sales and profit would be flat.
YIT said it had cut its estimate for residential sales in Finland for the rest of the year.
It added flat sales had remained fairly brisk in Russia.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning