YIT warns on profit due to weak apartment sales in Finland
HELSINKI, Sept 11
HELSINKI, Sept 11 (Reuters) - Finnish construction group YIT on Wednesday cut its full-year profit and sales forecasts due to weak apartment sales in its home market.
The company said it now expects 2013 sales and adjusted operating profit will be lower than last year. It had previously predicted full-year sales and profit would be flat.
YIT said it had cut its estimate for residential sales in Finland for the rest of the year.
It added flat sales had remained fairly brisk in Russia.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |