Argentina to tap cbank reserves for $9.8 bln to pay debt-gov't source
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 12
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Argentina's government intends to use around $9.8 billion in central bank reserves to pay foreign currency-denominated debt, a government source told Reuters on Thursday.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data