Argentina to tap cbank reserves for $9.8 bln to pay debt-gov't source
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 12
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Argentina's government intends to use around $9.8 billion in central bank reserves to pay foreign currency-denominated debt, a government source told Reuters on Thursday.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead