Argentina sees 2014 economic growth at 6.2 percent
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 12
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Argentina's economy is expected to grow 6.2 percent next year, well above the threshold for payment on the country's growth-linked debt and picking up from this year's forecast, Economy Minister Hernan Lorenzino told Congress on Thursday.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- European investors hold nerve as Russia-Ukraine warnings ratchet up
- Fighting erupts between Syrian army, rebels on Golan Heights |
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |