Argentina sees 2014 economic growth at 6.2 percent
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 12
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Argentina's economy is expected to grow 6.2 percent next year, well above the threshold for payment on the country's growth-linked debt and picking up from this year's forecast, Economy Minister Hernan Lorenzino told Congress on Thursday.
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- Three dead in east Ukraine, Putin warns of 'abyss' |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Teen in 'Jihad Jane' case to be sentenced on U.S. terror charges
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor