Argentina sees 2014 economic growth at 6.2 percent
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 12
BUENOS AIRES, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Argentina's economy is expected to grow 6.2 percent next year, well above the threshold for payment on the country's growth-linked debt and picking up from this year's forecast, Economy Minister Hernan Lorenzino told Congress on Thursday.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source