Chile central bank keeps interest rate on hold, as expected
SANTIAGO, Sept 12
SANTIAGO, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Chile's central bank held its key benchmark interest rate steady at 5.0 percent on Thursday, as expected, after a recent rash of upbeat economic data.
The bank said that recent output and demand continued along the trajectory of recent months, while global financial conditions were also similar to a month ago.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel