Disney to increase share buybacks in fiscal 2014, CFO says
LOS ANGELES, Sept 12
LOS ANGELES, Sept 12 (Reuters) - The Walt Disney Co will increase its share buybacks to $6 billion to $8 billion in fiscal 2014, Chief Financial Officer Jay Rasulo told investors on Thursday.
In recent years, the giant media company has been buying back about $4 billion in shares annually, Rasulo said at a Bank of America Merrill Lynch conference. The company's fiscal year begins in October.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |