Encana says needs to make changes in business strategy
Sept 12 (Reuters) - Encana Corp, Canada's largest gas producer, said an assessment of the company's assets showed that it needed to make "significant changes" in several areas of its business.
"Encana has more inventory in its portfolio of plays, particularly dry natural gas, than can be optimally developed," the company said in a statement on Thursday.
Encana said in July that an internal strategy development team, reporting directly to Chief Executive Doug Suttles, was evaluating the company's assets, performance and competitive positioning.
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Nine-month-old baby may have been cured of HIV, U.S. scientists say
- Exclusive: Russia wants IMF to move ahead on reforms without U.S. - sources